€23 za noc
€23 za noc
The Spot Portugal Kite and Surfcamp, Cascais, Portugal

The Spot Portugal Kite and Surfcamp

Cascais, Portugal - Rua Dos Ulmeiros, Casa 18, Quinta Da Marinha

Žádné recenze

Buďte první!   Napsat recenzi

Popis - Hostel

Surrounded by private gardens, the house offers distinctive private and shared accommodations (for individual travelers or groups), dining room, living & games room with fireplace. The gardens offer plenty of space to relax or familiarize with other guests and enjoy the sun on the large swimming pool.

Located near Cascais, a town at the heart of the surfing scene and trendy water sports paradise both for beginners and pros! In Cascais you’ll also find plenty of attractions to visit, dazzling landscape and beautiful people in a sizzling nightlife.
The Spot is the place to have fun, relax, feed the soul and revive the weary. We welcome all guests as part of our surfing family.

During your stay you’ll have numerous activities to enjoy: Surfing and Kitesurfing are at the top of the list, but you’ll have many more that you simply can’t miss out, like rock climbing, fishing trips at dawn, water ski, sailing, night walks in Sintra’s woods, qigong, massages, cycling by the sea coast, etc.

You’re 3 minutes away from one of the most desired beaches in the world for most demanding surfers and kite surfers — Guincho beach, with the best waves and wind.
The perfect spot for an adventure you’ll never forget… and you will for sure be returning often

  • The Spot Portugal Kite and Surfcamp, Cascais, Portugal, Portugal hostely a hotely
  • The Spot Portugal Kite and Surfcamp, Cascais, Portugal, Hostely s dobrou reputací čistoty v Cascais
Prostor
  • Typ majetku: Hostel
  • Hostel pokoje / jednotky: 5
Hostel ubytování

Nejnižší dostupná cena: €23

Double Mixed Dorm Quad Suite
  • Přihlaste se po: 2:00pm
  • Podívejte se předtím: noon

Hostel vybavení

During your stay you’ll have numerous activities to enjoy: Surfing and Kitesurfing are at the top of the list, but you’ll have many more that you simply can’t miss out, like rock climbing, fishing trips at dawn, water ski, sailing, night walks in Sintra’s woods, qigong, massages, cycling by the sea coast, etc.

Breakfast included Gameroom Meeting facilities Parking (free) Pool (outdoor) Sports/activities WIFI (free)

Vybavení pokojů

Private Family Suite 2 rooms (one double bed + 2 bunk beds) and full private bathroom. Closet, working desk. Central heating.

Private Double Room with shared bathroom One double bed, closet, central heating – shared bathroom – in front of the room door.

Private Quadruple Room with shared bathroom (existem 2) 4 bunk beds, closet, central heating - shared bathroom – in front of the room door

Mixed Dormitory – 6 pax – shared bathroom 6 individual beds, loft with natural light, salamandra, living area, work desk, wooden ceiling, central heating – shared bathroom on the floor beneath

Non-smoking rooms Private bathroom Shared bathroom Telephone Television not available WIFI


Sousedství

Located on a quiet and private condominium at the exclusive Quinta da Marinha, the Spot Portugal - Kite & SurfCamp offers private rooms and beds in dormitories. The property is just a 3-minute drive from Guincho Beach and features an outdoor swimming pool.

Body zájmu
  • Casa da Guia - Restaurants, shops (500 m)
  • Center of Cascais and Guincho (3 km)

Politiky
Podrobnosti o ceně

€23 - 159 za noc

Daně: 6.00%
Zde uvedené ceny jsou bez daně. Daň bude přidána k vaší poslední platbě.

Před příjezdem můžete požádat o další zálohu. Pokud ano, budete kontaktováni přímo poté, co potvrdíte svou rezervaci.

Kreditní karty: Nepřijato na místě

Dostupné slevy

Minimum Stay 2, 5 and 7 nights

Rezervační a storno podmínky

Není-li uvedeno jinak, platby v rámci rezervace jsou nevratné.

If canceled 7 days before arrival - full refund your deposit.
If canceled later or in case of no-show – Full payment is non-refundable.

Please note that in order to guarantee your reservation we require a deposit of 10% of the total booking amount. The remaining 90% until the date of cancelation dead line

Umístění - Hostel

Rua Dos Ulmeiros, Casa 18, Quinta Da Marinha
Cascais
Lisboa (Lisbon)
Portugal  2715-311

Zeměpisná šířka: 38.69965, Zeměpisná délka: -9.45194

Jak se tam dostat

Guincho Beach, well-known as one of the best surf spots in Portugal is nearby and readily accessible either by car, bicycle or walking. The Spot Portugal is a 12-minute drive from Cascais and Estoril is a 17-minute drive. Scenic Sintra is a 24-minute drive away and features many national landmarks such as the renowned Pena Palace. It is a 6-minute drive from the nearest golf course within the Quinta da Marinha.

Nejbližší letiště: The Lisbon International Airport is a 34-minute drive away from the Spot Portugal - Kite & SurfCamp.